Would you like to donate items in your home or business to YFS? If so, check out our wish list! These items can help us better serve the youth and children that participate in our programs.
Take a look at our current needs! If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please deliver to:
7565 E. Highway 66
El Reno, OK 73036
Fax: (405) 262-6557
The Spot in Watonga
- Paint a mural & The Spot logo on the front door
- X-Box controls and games
- Arts and craft supplies (including markers, crayons, construction paper and posterboards)
- Clothing for our new Clothes Closet
- Ping pong balls, paddles and pool sticks
- Volleyball net set and ball
- Basketball goal and basketballs
- Karaoke machine and CDs
For more information regarding The Spot wish list, please contact Jeff Allen.
- Pack and Plays
- Toddler Bed
- High Chairs
- Umbrella Strollers
- Infant swing/bouncer
For more information regarding the foster care wish list, please contact Program Coordinator, Melissa Gonzalez.
- Socks and underwear of all sizes
- Pajamas for girls and boys of all sizes
- Hairbrushes, combs, and hair accessories
- Hygiene items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, stick deodorant)
- Pillows and pillow covers
- Extra large teen clothing
- Suitcase or duffle bag
- New pots and pans for kitchen
- New sturdy silverware
- Working bikes and a bike repair friend
- Movies (PG and PG-13)
- Small flat screen TV for playroom
- Electronic Games, Console, Controllers (wii and x-box)
- School supplies (we will specify school and grade)
For more information regarding the shelter wish list, please contact shelter coordinator, Latuisha Davis.
- Canvases for art projects
- Art Supplies
- Space in an art studio for our group
For more information regarding the Bee's Knees wish list, please contact program coordinator, Brandon Smith.
- Specific Clothing
- Gift card for restaurant, gas, Walmart
- Gift card for haircuts
- Gift card for skating/bowling or another activity
For more information regarding the counseling wish list, please contact clinical director, Dana Green.
- $10 - Cameras
- $20-$30 - Back to school supplies
- $30 - $100 - Scrap book materials
- $200 + Cricket and cartridges
- Slightly used toys and books
For more information regarding the Smart Start wish list, please contact program coordinator, Stacie Seymour.
Independent Living Programs
For SouthBranch our main Independent Living Office where we teach Life Skills:
- Freezer so we have place for frozen food donations
- Vacuum Cleaner, so we can keep the carpet cleaned up!
$15.00 -25.00 Gift Cards to places like:
- Red River transportation passes
- Movie passes
- Shoe stores
- Fast food places
- Tickets to Redhawks/Thunder games
- Passes to White Water
- New or gently used pots & pans
- Storage containers
- Small bookshelves
- TV's w/ converter boxes
- Pot holders
- Dish towel sets
- Board games
- Love seats
- Chest of Drawers
For more information regarding the independent living programs wish list, please contact Transitional Programs Director, Ronda Moss.
Your donation will help a child in crisis TODAY.
Want to save the world? We are doing it one child at a time at YFS. But we need your talents. Please consider donating your time to YFS. Sign Up Today.